Saturday, 26 September 2009

Karl's Success With Blue-Green Algae


Just how good is Blue-Green Algae? Let someone who has tried it, tell you how it worked for him.....

Success!

For me being in a good shape has always been a major issue in my life.

On the mental/spiritual side I constantly made good progress, but the physical side seemed to be lacking behind.

I always compare it to being a good race driver, but the car is not being up to the driver and that is not the best recipe for winning the championship. Like the car is not getting the right fuel or oil.

This quest to get the body performing in an optimum way started with importing vitamins in the early 70s, constantly learning about food and improving it, various alternative medical approaches, getting more and more organic food, Noni and Goji etc. Some of these things were very good and you could say I was leading a relatively healthy life style.

Now finally after more than 30 years of search I found something which makes me really excited.

I started on a program of a few products having to do with the wild blue-green algae. If you really want to understand it from an expert`s view you should read Kieron Mcfadden's free, easy-to-read guide to the blue-green algae entitled "Miracle Superfood Made Easy," which is available at the WellHealthy website.

But here are my experiences after being 3 weeks on it.

- I`m sleeping much better and deeper

- My digestion and bowl movements improved a lot.

- I lost about 6 pounds without even attempting to loose anything.

- My cravings for sugar has completely disappeared. The need for having a tea has reduced markedly and I also don`t feel a need to take additional vitamins. (These algae contain all known 20 amino acids and most of the minerals and vitamins in a form which the body easily absorbs.)

- While above changes may be nice, what makes me excited is the difference in energy level and that makes for such a different life. I had a problem of easily getting exhausted. My mental alertness and freshness was going down from late afternoon, so that it started getting painful when I tried to do creative work in the evening. Now I have about 4-5 hrs more productivity and the rest of the day I work on a higher energy level, equals higher speed and less dispersal.

You probably can imagine how happy these changes make me and I`m not done with the program yet and the body is still in repair mode.

K. V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment! Leave your email address and we'll send you the free e-book.